Wednesday 10 August 2011

Welcome

Hi, I'm Nicola.... Welcome to my new blog.
I know I'm probably talking to myself at the moment but hopefully you will find me soon !
I have always loved beauty products, and it is to the detriment of my bank account and my husband's dismay that I can't seem to stop buying them, even when I don't really need them !.
A new product display is like a magnet to me, and the one thing I find really hard not to try is a new mascara.
However my buying habits are not limited only to make up and beauty, I also absolutely love a bit of glitz, I must have been a magpie in a past life, I find it near impossible to walk past a jewellers without staring longingly at all the sparkly things !
I have recently joined Twitter, I know, I'm behind aren't I, and I must say it's bad for my bank balance ! I keep reading about amazing new brands and products that I just have to try.
Anyway by doing this blog I hope my beautiful confessions will maybe help you when faced with all the products out there and possibly allow me to justify my buying......lol

No comments:

Post a Comment