Monday 15 August 2011

Tanning Lauren's Way

I was first introduced to the Lauren's Way tanning range through Twitter, my Xen Tan was nearly finished so I decided to try the Lauren's Way Mousse as so many people were raving about it.
I didn't really know what to expect but when I received the tan and tried it I really, really liked it.
The mousse applied so evenly, and whilst it dries quickly it still gave enough time to allow it to blend really well, and the dark guide colour makes it really so easy to see if you have missed an area.
The initial smell was pleasant, although as with all tans I've tried, after warming on the skin for a while, that familiar smell appeared, but was in no way overpowering.
It really was the application that sold me on this tan, I have never had such an even result before and it is for this reason that I have just placed my second order, this time for the tanning kit which consists of the mousse and lotion.
The Lauren's Way site currently has this kit on offer, reduced from £33.90 to £25.00 whilst stock's last, and the Mischief and Makeup!... blog is also offering 25% off Lauren's Way to all their readers.
So grab a bargain whilst you can and try it for yourself....

No comments:

Post a Comment